CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Project: Everyday I am blessed

So this is kind of my New Years resolution. I don't do resolutions very well and some just never seem to be very goal driven. I haven't scrapped much or at all for the last 8 months or so. So its a start. Its a challenge with my friend Bee to take a picture a day or if not a picture a day then at least put down some words that have meaning in our lives. I know we wont always keep up with this challenge or be perfect as we both live in organised chaotic worlds where other things seem to take priority in order for survival. But at least there is a seed, and with that, well hopefully we will grow something from it. It may be a little neglected at times, but I figure well if we count our blessing just a little, we still will have something to show and a keepsake to the madness of our lives.

So I take pictures. I am not organized as yet, the goal is to keep trying. So I figure if I keep posting my photos on my blog with some key notes, its a good way for me to remember, keep up to date, the key word I love to hate ORGANISED, and when I have that rare moment and some mojo, it will be ready for scrapping. If all else fails, print blog and stick in book.

1 January 2009

New Years morning sitting at my favourite spot at Justin's house. I love sitting in this corner of the house looking over the valley. New Years morning, soft gentle rain falling. Maybe the best omen to start a new year. Rain to wash away the past hurts so that one can step forward into 2009 with new beginnings and a new approach to many things. I was glad for the rain, it made good sense to me.

0 comments: