CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Catching up

Always catch up....those that know me, know........she be late.

5 January
I like being busy. So I haven't scrapped much in the past year. So this is my joke with my friend Bee, who is not convinced that I knit seen she thinks only old ladies and her sister knit. So Bee what do you think of Emma's to be pretty scarf?



4 January
I love these heart ornaments I received from Germany. Like old world heavy pieces of glass. Tie with a bit of ribbon and hang by the window to catch the light. These remind me, 3 hearts, 3 sisters, that love each other very much.

1 comments:

SABEE said...

LOL, I have always believed that you knitt !!! Ha Ha, yeah you and my sister be the only girls left knitting one day... I love the pretty scarf, cant wait to get mine :)