CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hello Blogging world

Ok, ok, I finally have a creative blog. Or so I want it to be that. Who knows what it may land up to be. But at least its something which is better than nothing much Maybe it will be lots of things, bits and pieces of my life. Mainly shared in pictures I suspect cause thats what I do. I do take alot of pictures.

Maybe the real reason is if I have a blog, it might just get me to be creative, start scrapping again. Find the beauty and the joy in dong the stuff I love.

My first project for 2009 is a little book I did for my www friend, Gillian. She has 2 new kitties that are her fur babies. So for her birthday I thought it be nice to have an itty bitty brag book. Well it never made her birthday on time, but it made first project of 2009.


0 comments: