CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

3rd of January

I am sure I am the only girl in the world with WORM WEE sitting on her kitchen shelf. My mom acquired some very delicate gardening magic potion. How many worms do you think it took to wee in this bottle? I dont know, but my mom, she managed to find all of them to do it. No its not a herbal human drink. Apparently its the magic potion you give those struggling little plants when they been given a good talking to. I can imagine her saying "Yes, dammit, you will grow now, otherwise you will get some more wee." Maybe just as bad as castor oil for kids. She is indeed a special lady.

2 comments:

SABEE said...

I am laughing, only your mom would even think of byeing worm wee, and only you thinking of taking a photo... This is what it is all about now hey !!! Love it

scrappingmyheartaway said...

wow!! thats from Gonubie!!!! that made me a bit homesick... just stumbled upon yur blog (lve the sunshine princess...) we from kaysers, just outside you!
xxx