CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

OLW # 55 JOY

I love the word Joy. That word is used a lot in my house. Not only is it my favourite name for Joel, its the sweetest song I know. Luke sings this song with such gusto and love, you can only feel that special joy in your heart when you hear it. (For friends go see on my FB video page 2nd one, go see the joy - sorry cant load here due to some technicality reason)

I am still waiting for a chance to unpack my paper stash. Itching to do paper, but pacifying that part of me that needs a dose of creativity with some digi work. Soon soon....I keep saying. Sanity is just around another week or so.

3 comments:

Mandy Moore said...

Stunning VJ.

Gigi said...

omgosh....LOVE this!!!
you've really made me smile...this is really wonderful!

~*{ Michelle }*~ said...

Love your LO Val. I soooooo understand your frustration with having your stash packed away. I had to live with that for a whole lot of months. In the end you discover all your old stuff as if it's new :)