CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

OLW # 53 - YES


My scrap stuff is still in boxes, my PC got connected a day ago (yay, I have photoshop), Im feeling so full of flu just in time for the weekend, a good dose of some creative inspiration good for the soul. Thanks OLW for the challenge. My little ones run around shouting, "Yes we are...in these photo's it happened to be the day for super heroes."

Hopefully soon I will be back to some normality. That my scrap stuff can find a home. For now I am happy to settle with some digi work. I have just taken a serious dose of medicine and going to climb into bed with the older of these super heroes as he is also down and out with this flu.

Credits: An assortment of fonts, some free star brushes I have from somewhere? They have no name attached.

1 comments:

Lynn said...

Love it! Great layout!!