CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

OLW challenge # 52 - Reflect

My scrap stuff is now officially all packed away. Somewhere lost in boxes. The prompt word for this challenge is special for me, because May is my month where I take time to reflect a little bit more than any other month of the year. Two years ago we were watching my baby fight for his life in a coma. I am so glad that God sent him back to us. Just look at him now. He is an amazing 3 year old. Love this boy, I couldn't imagine my life without him. I always say he is so fearless because he did go visit the other side and they sent him back because they knew it would be easier for me to look after him. :o)

So I still have my PC and maybe it is a good time to digi scrap. I used the kit - Shabby Blooms by Beth Nixon.

Ps - I think I am going to get very addicted to these challenges.

6 comments:

Lynn said...

This is so sweet! Love the layout and Love the heartfelt journaling!

gudrun said...

Your LO is SO, SO beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

perfect tribute to a wonderful little boy val, and so also to a fantabulous mommy!

Denise said...

This is so beautiful and I am so very happy for you and your lovely little boy!

Jennifer Larson said...

So meaningful--and I love the quote on the frame. Powerful LO!

~*{ Michelle }*~ said...

Hi Val! I only found your blog today for the first time! Love your lo! So special! :)