CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday scrapping

Slowly getting back into playing with the art of moving photo's around and playing with paper. It is fun after all that is why we do it. Memories captured. Precious moments recorded. Photos for albums with little stories that will make me smile for a life time.

Happy faces. Thats my boys. Luke's first day of School. Joel does not smile for the camera, Luke thought he would help him along and show him how. Its really rather funny watching the two of them, sometimes they just get on and do these funny things together. Happy Sunday.

2 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

LOL love those pics VJ... typical little boys!! I'm still trying to figure out how they can be both going to school..... I blink and time seems to have disappeared on me!

SABEE said...

Ah man, this is so flippen cute. Love the way it all turned out... they are getting so big , and they so precious... miss you guys stax !!!