CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I did shabby chic...

Yes I did. Its not something that is a natural process for me, I tend to prefer the cleaner fun lined approach with not so much stuff on a page. But you know me, I get a buzz and then out of the blue challenge myself to something different. If not why not I have a whole lot of stash to work my way through to eternity. Lets just say my printer ran out of ink found and old photo and havent done a girly page in a while. So here is my take on shabby chic, pink and blue, I love you.

There is stamping, inking and sewing on this page. Looks different in real life. Did I tell you I thought I would take out my sewing machine so I could, yes sew on paper (most my friends dont quite get that, let alone the thought that I own a machine and might even sew) but the darn thing was so much trouble, didnt want to work and almost got thrown down the street (but I was reminded that is literring). Do you ever get so mad with things that dont work when they should. So I walked around for the rest of the afternoon, not scrapping but cursing my machine that did not work. I think I solved the problem of throwing the machine down the road and just burnt out the motor instead. Far much a suttler death. Death by heat.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

But I look so fat!...........